Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diagnostic Revised: Death is inevitable.

It has been 12 years since I started practicing my super ability of mind control. My intentions in the beginning were pure and clear, but as time went on I lost my concern and sympathy for man kind. In just over a decade, I used my power over the human mind to destroy and massacre virtually the entire planet.

My evil ways and motives took complete control after I was persuaded by my closest colleague, Fly McDaniels. Fly told me to have everyone in the senate, congress, house of representatives, etc., stage a barbaric, gladiator style exhibition in which they fought each other to the death using crude, medieval weaponry. Of course I also had this event broadcasted on every channel available on television. It was a gruesome sight. Battle axes separating the chest cavities of people, swords disemboweling  unarmed men, massive clubs caving in the skulls of screaming women. The event was a spectacular bloodbath and marked the beginning of the end of my life.

The violence aroused me and transformed me into a blood thirsty monster. Within weeks the planet had become a modern Sodom and Gomorrah. Orgy’s, murder, drugs, and absolute chaos. It was pure insanity and I was at center stage and couldn’t get enough. Fly was the only one I could not relinquish to this madness. I needed him there to cosign my horrible ideas and to help me feel like I was “Ok”,  like I was doing the right thing. Deep down I knew I wasn’t, I knew I had gone too far. I was addicted to what I was doing to the world and I couldn’t stop. I had become jaded to the evil.

mooretank.jpg

I have grown tired. I don’t want this power anymore-it’s too late now though, the damage is done. Irreversible to both my self and the planet. This reality of myself wears heavy on my soul, what little, hardened soul I have left. A small glimmer of consciousness has come through my despair and I ponder a way out. I know what has to be done, and for the sake of the human species, it will be done.

I alerted Fly to come converse with me. I have made him aware of what I will have him do. He is terrified, but also knows that if I want him to follow through with any wish of mine, then I could have him do it without his choice. In several hours I will be dead. I will be tied up and my abdomen will be ripped open exposing my entrails. I will be placed in a pit with wild, hungry dogs and will be eaten alive until I draw my last breath. A mild fate for the pain I have bestowed upon my fellow man. The end...

1 comment:

  1. Contemporary American Caligula...

    You should try out creative writing; this was a funny post.

    ReplyDelete